I have been a huge Tarte fan for a few years now. They are constantly coming out with new products and in my opinion they have some of the best make up. I have another blog post on Tarte you can find here. I have added a few new Tarte items to my daily beauty routine. So, I thought it was time for an updated post. There are three items form my previous blog post that are still used daily and you will seem them on my list below marked with a *
Tarte is BOGO 50% off + Fee Shipping April 19-22
My Top 10 Tarte Products At The Moment
1) Cream Blush & Bronzer Palette– My favorite cream bronzer and blush in the same palette. I have tried a few cream bronzers and this one tops my charts with its buttery texture. This palette looks great on bare skin as well as on your foundation or powder.
*2) Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara– It is a Tarte best seller and for good reason. This mascara doesn’t flake off, it lifts, it curls, gives volume and lengthens your lashes!! Wow, right!!
3) Full Bloom Palette– This one is amazing! The Tarte original In Bloom Palette (has 12 shades) was a favorite so when they came out with the Full Bloom ( has 28 shades) I knew I had to try it. The colors are a mix of rosy plums and bronzy neutrals. If you only get one eyeshadow palette it should be this one.
4) Maracuja Juicy Lip Plump– This is similar to the original Maracuja Juicy Lip which I still use. It is in-between a chapstick and a lipgloss but with a little lip plumping.
*5) Creaseless Concealer– This is perfect for us ladies as we get older and can’t use those heavy under eye concealers. It provides full coverage but wont crease or settle in the fine lines. They also have a new one out called Shape Tape Ultra Creamy Concealer that I hear is amazing and I will be ordering.
6) Breezy Blender Cream Bronzer Brush– I bought this brush when I bought the Blush & Bronzer Palette and I think it works really well.
7) Hydroflex Serum Foundation– This is a light weight buildable foundation with 8 types of hyaluronic acid. I put a little of this on for a no makeup, makeup look or going to the gym because it is sweat proof.
8) Color Splash Lipstick– This is a smooth long wearing lipstick. I like the color Colada
*9) Quench Lip Rescue– I am a girl that always needs something on my lips. These are great to throw in your beach bag to add a slight color with a ton of moisture.
10) Double Take Eyeliner– I love this eyeliner because it has a liquid liner on one side and the other is a gel pencil.
There you have it my new and old favorites from Tarte. I hope this post helped you to find some new cosmetics to try.
Now, if you made it this far be sure to subscribe to the blog and my instagram because I am going to pick someone to send a few of my favorite beauty products to.