Happy March! Can you believe it is almost spring?! I don’t know about you but I am ready for it. To kick off the new month I wanted to share some of my favorites from last month which just so happen to be some of your favorites.
Chances are if you follow along on my Instagram you have seen most of these. A few of them I babble on about often, but that’s just because I love them so much.
So, lets get to it….
1) Walmart Pillows– Now, I know you can’t feel or see the detail and texture in a picture but you have to take my word for it. These pillows shocked me with their incredible quality; they feel and look like they should cost way more than they do. I have a blog post you can find here so, you can see how I styled them. Here is a link to the entire collection.
2) Armani Foundation– When I tell you that this is the best foundation I have ever used, I mean it. It is light weight, goes on smooth, and gives your skin a natural-looking airbrushed finish. I am shade 5.5
3) Tarte Mascara– If you’re looking for a mascara that gives your lashes volume, length, fullness, curls, lasts all day, and doesn’t flake or smudge, then this is for you.
4) Anthro Candle– Volcano is my favorite it smells like tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens and the iridescent jar is so pretty and feminine.
5) Blouse– This blouse is dramatic and flirty. I loved it so much I bought it in two colors.
6) Charlotte Tilbury Setting Spray– This setting spray is the best I have ever used. My make up lasts the entire day. When we traveled to NY it lasted me18 hours. It is amazing.
7) Good American Jeans– Great stretch without stretching out, with a smoothing high waist. I was surprised how much I loved these and have bought 2 more since my first pair.
8) Oral B toothbrush– This toothbrush had to make the list because my teeth have never felt more clean. There is an app that actually shows you how well you clean your teeth and where you need a little more work.
9) Barefoot Dreams Cardigan– I will admit I was hesitant to spend so much money on a cardigan. But, now that I have it I understand the hype.
10) Apple Watch Band– This is definitely a splurge but I haven’t taken mine off since I got it. Its has a fun, classy, and sporty look.
11) Translucent Powder – This blurs my fine lines and pores and actually sets my make up with a smooth finish.
13) Juicy Lips– This moisturizing lip gloss is packed with vitamins. It has a slight tint and smells like refreshing coconut. My favorites colors are orchid and hibiscus.
14) Warner Bra– These have good support for large breasts, no underwire and are comfortable.
15) Slippers– These are fun, comfortable and come in a few colors.